DUBLIN, November 17, 2021– (COMMERCIAL THREAD)–The “Global Organic Food and Drink Market Overview, 2020-26” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
According to this report, the organic food and beverage industry has grown into a multi-billion dollar industry with separate production, processing, distribution and retail systems. The global market is home to a range of organically produced foods from fruits and vegetables, meat, fish and poultry, dairy, and frozen and processed products, while the beverage segment includes a range of alternatives to dairy products, coffee and tea, beer and wine, among others. .
The increasing adoption of organic foods and beverages due to the associated health benefits and ecological features will drive demand over the forecast period. In 2015, the market was valued at $ 106.21 billion. The constant growth of the organic market has led to a proliferation of opportunities for farmers in developing regions. Higher prices, potentially higher profits, availability of resources, and general compatibility with local cropping systems make the expansion of organic production a particularly attractive prospect in regions such as sub-Saharan Africa and India. .
The Covid-19 pandemic has seen a remarkable increase in sales of organic products, not only consumers but also sellers switching to organic. In 2020, the market saw YOY growth at a rate of 13.24%. In the absence of a vaccine, people thought the other way to boost immunity against Covid-19 was to have food products free of chemicals and pesticides. Vendors saw substantial growth in sales and revenue for organic products during the pandemic. The organic food market has a high share of organic food compared to organic drinks, dominating the market with a share of over 90% since 2015. With the increase in brand awareness and easy availability, the organic drinks segment has gained market acceptance and surpass a value of $ 30 billion by the end of the forecast period.
The growing consumer needs for organic food and drink products are also helping market players to position themselves in the global organic food and drink market by launching a variety of innovative products. Regulatory authorities in different countries are taking initiatives to establish standards and regulations for the promotion of safe and healthy organic foods and beverages. The organic fruit and vegetable segment recorded the highest market share of 40.35% of the total market share in 2020. Factors such as the emergence of many local breweries and the growing popularity of organic beer without alcohol among the younger population promotes sales of organic beer around the world. However, due to the high cost, the segment is expected to remain the least contributing segment with barely a 0.91% share by the end of the forecast period.
This report will help you answer the following questions:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global organic food and drink market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Organic Food and Drink Market during the forecast period?
3. Which region stands out in the global organic food and drink market?
4. Which segments to invest in during the forecast period in the global organic food and drink market?
5. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global organic food and drink market?
6. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global organic food and drink market?
7. Who is the major company in the global organic food and drink market?
Main topics covered:
2. Methodology of the report
3. Global Organic Food and Drink Market Outlook
3.1. Market size by value
3.2. Market share
3.2.1. By type
3.2.2. By product
3.2.3. By sales channel
3.2.4. By region
3.2.5. By country
3.2.6. By company
3.3. Global Organic Fruit and Vegetable Market Size by Value
3.4. Global Organic Meat, Fish and Poultry Market Size by Value
3.5. Global Organic Dairy Market Size By Value
3.6. Global Frozen and Processed Organic Food Market Size by Value
3.7. Global Organic Non-Dairy Beverages Market Size by Value
3.8. Global Organic Coffee and Tea Market Size by Value
3.9. Global Organic Beer and Wine Market Size by Value
3.10. Global organic food policy overview
4. North America Organic Food and Beverage Market Outlook
5. Outlook for the organic food and drink market in Europe
6. Asia-Pacific Organic Food and Beverage Market Outlook
7. Latin America Organic Food and Drink Market Outlook
8. Middle East and Africa Organic Food and Drink Market Outlook
9. Market dynamics
9.1. Key factors
9.2. Main challenges
10. Market trends and developments
11. Competitive landscape
12. Company profiles
12.1.1. Amy’s kitchen
12.1.2. Danone – WhiteWave Foods
12.1.3. Eden Foods, Inc.
12.1.4. General Mills
12.1.5. Heavenly Group of Hain
12.1.6. Nature’s Path Foods, Inc.
12.1.7. Bio Valley
12.1.8. SunOpta Inc.
12.1.9. United Natural Foods, Inc
12.1.10. Whole Foods Market
13. Strategic recommendations
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/flmy4d
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211117006147/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900