According to the latest report from the IMARC group, entitled “Organic Food Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global organic food market reached a value of US$163.04 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the market reach $340.16 billion by 2027posting a CAGR of 12.40% during the period 2022-2027.
Organic foods are a range of edible items and beverages produced organically using various certified organic methods. Their production practice prohibits the use of several synthetic compounds, such as pesticides, industrial solvents, animal feed additives, fertilizers and genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Therefore, organic foods are fresher, natural, and enriched with proteins, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that boost the immune system and improve an individual’s overall health. Apart from that, they are more sustainable than processed food products, which help maintain ecological balance by protecting biodiversity.
Impact of COVID-19:
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19[feminine] in the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Get a Free Sample of this Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/organic-food-market/requestsample
Organic food market trends:
- The major factors driving the growth of the global organic food market are increasing prevalence of foodborne diseases and changing consumer inclination towards organic food products owing to the multiple benefits associated with their consumption .
- Growing health concerns have prompted manufacturers to include organic ingredients in the manufacture of ready-to-eat (RTE) snacks and ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages, which, in turn, creates lucrative opportunities for the market.
- Growing environmental concerns have led major players to adopt sustainable cultivation methods such as organic farming to produce meat, poultry and fish, which is another growth driver.
Competitive landscape with key players:
The competitive landscape of the Organic Food Market has been studied in the report along with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Amy’s Kitchen Inc.
- Clif Bar & Company
- Danone S.A.
- Dole Food Company Inc.
- General Mills Inc.
- At Newman’s
- Organic Valley
- Sprouts Farmers Market Inc.
- Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- The Kroger Company
- United Natural Foods Inc.
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has segmented the global organic food market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, application, and region.
Breakdown by product type:
- Organic fruits and vegetables
- Organic meat, poultry and dairy products
- Organic processed foods
- Bread and Organic Bakery
- Organic drinks
- Organic cereals and grains
Breakdown by distribution channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty stores
- convenience stores
- Online stores
Breakdown by application:
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Ready-to-eat food products
- Breakfast cereals
Breakdown by region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Ask the analyst to customize and explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=5598&flag=C
Main highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market trends
- Market drivers and success factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value chain analysis
- Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently covered in the report, we will provide it to you as part of the customization.
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
Our offerings include comprehensive market information in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our client base, ranging from small and medium-sized businesses to Fortune 1000 companies.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, United States
Email: [email protected]
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe and Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800